My Sex Diary

Just to share my experience.

Friday, September 09, 2005

I like men with penis can do lots of things. Hence, I list out the 10 supper things that I would like to do if I have a penis.

The 10 Things I like to do if I have a penis

1. let someone suck the penis till it cum inside the mouth.
4. like to feel the balls being lick by tongue.
3. Standing to peel infront of toilet bowl and see why men cannot aim properly.
8. Standing to peel outdoor, like infront of tree, against a wall.
2. Shake the dick inside the toilet like what most men did.
5. Play with the dick with hand in pockets of pants.
6. Fuck a girl in the virginal.
7. Fuck a girl in the asshole.
9. See how the penis turn from Hard to Soft and from Soft to Hard again.
10. go back to point 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home